Easy air fryer smores that can be made in less than 15 mins! The combination of banana and chocolate is a perfect flavour combination that will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth cravings!
Banana Chocolate Smores Air Fryer
- 1 Nos Banana
- 4 slice White Bread
- 30 g Milk Chocolate
- 20 g Marshmallow
- Butter or margarine (for spreading)
- Peel and slice the banana into thin slices.
- Cut the chocolate into smaller pieces.
- Then on a chopping board place 1 bread and layer it with the chocolate, banana and marshmallow and a little bit more chocolate.
- Then cover the smores with another layer of bread so that it resembles a sandwich.
- Using a mug, cut the smores while also sealing the edges.
- Spread the butter or margarine on both sides of the smores.
- Fry the smores in an air fryer set at 180c for 8 mins.
- You can try other toppings too such as peanut butter or even different kind of chocolate types such as dark or white chocolates.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also use a regular deep fat fryer and deep fry until golden brown.
- Try other methods as well to seal the bread such as using only one slice, fold the bread over the filling and seal the edge using a fork.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Prawn and Cheese Sandwich