Image Credit: 쿠킹하루 Cooking Haru
TRY THIS IF YOU MISS KOREAN FOOD!
Gimbap Sandwich – so EASY & QUICK!
- Steamed Rice
- Sesame Oil, Kimchi, Chopped Spring Onions (Optional)
- Fry the egg.
- Fry the spam.
- Cut the middle part of the seaweed till the center.
- Spread the steamed rice evenly on the bottom left. Pro tip: Add sesame oil if the rice is too sticky, it also makes it tastier.
- Place the spam on the top left, cheese on the top right and fried egg on the bottom right.
- Optional: Garnish the rice with kimchi and chopped spring onions.
- Starting from the bottom left, fold it gently towards the top, then continue till the end.
- Slice it in half and enjoy!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Coffee Basque Cheesecake
Up Next: Top 5 Drinks To Cool Off The Heat And Enjoy At Home
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!