How about incorporating some soy milk into your dessert? Lets give it a try and see if it works!!
HOMESOY Snowskin Mooncake
- 110 g Icing Sugar
- 100 g Koh Fun Flour
- 29 g Corn Flour
- 44 g Shortening
- 180 ml HOMESOY Less Sugar
- 200 g Lotus Paste
- For snowskin dough mix icing sugar, koh fun flour, and corn flour together.
- Then add in HOMESOY Less Sugar until it forms a dough then add in shortening until it all comes together.
- Divide dough into 50g each. And then divide lotus paste dough into 50g each.
- Roll out snow skin dough and place the lotus paste in and wrap it with snowskin dough.
- Use a snowkin mooncake mould and stamp the mooncake.
- Place it into the chiller before serving.
- Consume it within 2 to 3 days as the snowskin will lose its moisture.
- You can play with colour with the snowskin dough and put any colours that you preferred.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Jalur Gemilang Pulut Mangga