Yes you can make satay in an air fryer! Who knew right? And it’s not difficult at all! It’s so quick and simple! So let’s see how to make it to enjoy some nice home cooked satay at home.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1kg chicken, cut into cubes
- ½ kg beef, cut into cubes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- Slice of ginger
- 4 sticks lemongrass
- 2 tbsp fennel seed
- 2 tbsp white cumin
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
How to do it:
- Blend all the ingredients and divide them into two bowls (one for the chicken and the other for the beef)
2. Marinate the chicken and beef in the mixture overnight to get the best flavor
3. Use satay sticks and poke the meat through it. Then fry it in the air fryer for 40 minutes at 180 – 200 C.
4. (Optional) Do not throw away the marinated mixture from earlier by the way. You can make a good peanut sauce dip for the satay. To the mixture, just add 10 dried chillies that were pounded and fried, 1 lemon grass stick and some groundnuts that were fried and blended. Cook it over the stove and add a little salt and pepper for added taste.
Credits for this quick and simple recipe goes to Riena Eris.
If you have any delicious satay recipes or any other great recipes do share them with us! We would love to see them!
You may also get a chance to be featured on our site!
Enjoy staying at home by making these:
Tell Me You Tried One of These! Ultimate Dalgona Coffee Recipes and Variations
Want A Home Cafe Experience? Check out 10 Cafe Worthy Recipes
LESS THAN 10 MINUTES: 20 GO-TO Smoothie Bowl Ideas
12.7k Followers on Instagram! 17-year-old Girl Shares Her Vegan Recipes
CAKES IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES: Delicious Mug Cake Recipes
Other articles you will love:
New to baking? Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
You Will Want To Eat Your Screen: Realistic Food Drawings That Will Wow You
Fried Ladies Finger Recipe: Tips To Ensure It’s Crispy And Tasty
Cheaper Doing It Yourself! Simple Homemade Roast Chicken Recipe
Have you seen it? You Will Not Want To Eat These, Because It Is Too Cute!