Boba has been one of the craziest trends when it first started off in SS15, Subang Jaya. People would spend their time queueing just to get boba. So boba milk drink has become a common thing now where the food industry would innovate it into boba cakes, boba ice cream and what not. So here we are, recreating boba into a boba tart with a special ingredient that uses UFC’s Oat Milk instead of just regular milk. It is very suitable for those who are lactose intolerant and couldn’t get to blend into the crazy boba fan gang. Well now you can try out this Oat Milk Boba Tart without worrying.
UFC Oat Milk Boba Tart
- Boil UFC Oat Milk with earl grey tea bag and let the tea infuse into the oat milk.
- Then remove tea bags and add in sugar. Let it simmer until sugar dissolved.
- Mix egg yolk and corn flour together and add 1 tbsp of infused oat milk.
- Then pour in egg yolk mixture and quickly give it a whisk to prevent it from cooking.
- Keep stirring it over medium heat until it is thicken.
- Once thicken remove heat and add in butter.
- Mix until butter is fully blend in well.
- Boil a pot of water and boil the bobas for about 4 to 5 mins then strain it.
- Boil brown sugar and water together until it is slightly thicken then mix cooked boba in.
- Pipe in earl grey tea custard into the readymade tart and place brown sugar boba on top.
- Once placed brown sugar boba on top of custard, immediately consume. If it is left out for too long, it will have some cracks on the custard which will not look appealing.
- If you prefer a thicker custard, you can add 1 or 2 more tsp of cornflour into the recipe.
- You can swap with any preference of tea that you enjoy.
- You can also substitute oat milk with any other milk. Do not need to change the recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Resipi Lontong Goreng