Cinnamon roll is the elites of the bread, people love it so much due to the cute looking spiral shape. It is a treat when you spend so much time and effort to make one. Cinnamon rolls are just perfect as they are. You can also customize the glaze or the fillings inside. Cinnamon roll dough is based on sweet dough. It means that this dough is soft but still gives you the bread texture bite! Have fun making cinnamon roll using this recipe
For The Dough
- 75 g Butter
- 250 ml Milk (plus extra if needed)
- 750 g Strong unbleached bread flour, (plus extra to dust)
- 11 g Yeast
- 75 g Castor Sugar
- 7 g Fine sea salt
- 1 zest Lemon
- 80 g Egg
For the filling
- 75 g Soft butter ( plus extra to grease)
- 250 g Light brown sugar
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon or mixed spice
For the glaze
- 75 g Castor sugar
- For the dough combine all the dough and knead it using stand mixer for 20 minutes ( 30 minutes using hand)
- Let it rest for 1 hour, once risin punch and work the dough
- For the fillings combine all ingredient but reserve 100g of the brown sugar
- Roll the dough into a rectangle and spread the fillings evenly.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Roll the dough and then cut the dough using string.
- Pun in baking pan and let it rise for 45 minutes.
- Brush it with egg wash and bake in 200c oven for 15 minutes.
- For the glaze. Mix it with a little but cold water until it become a little bit gloppy and pour on top of the bun.
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .