Coffee truly connects people just like food. Now what if we combine the both of them, perhaps coffee and a pastry? You could get the Coffee Brioche! It’s so simple to make using Green House Ingredient Sdn Bhd’s Coffee Emulco, where both flavoring and coloring has been combined.
- 60 g Bread Flour
- 60 g
- 6 g
- 150 g
- 240 g Bread Flour
- 15 g
- 6 g
- 180 g
- 10 g Green House Coffee Emulvo
- Combine the first 3 ingredient and let it rise for 3 hour
- Once risin in a stand mixer combine all ingredient
- Mix it with full speed until the dough are not sticky to the bowl and stretchy enough
- Pop it into a bowl and let it proof for 2 hour
- Once proof portion the dough up to your preference portion
- Transfer it onto a baking tray and let it proof for another 45 minutes
- Brush it with milk or egg white
- Bake it in 180c oven for 17 minutes or until it is golden brown
- Let it cool.
- Dust it with icing sugar.
So if you just started working at a new place, why not bring this to the office? You could get a chance to connect with people, cause who doesn’t love food?
We collaborate with Green House Ingredients to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!