image credit: taste.com.au
Soft and fluffy souffles are always welcome to our table. The ever-delicious souffle can pair with almost anything you want, from sweet to even savory. Talk about being a versatile treat! The process is so simple that you could practically make it every day if you wanted to. But then you realize that your plans are almost ruined because you don’t have any flour in your pantry?! Not to worry, we got your back! Here’s a quick and easy No-Flour Cheese Souffle recipe that you can make with no hassle whatsoever! Come and try it out today!
No-Flour Cheese Souffle
- 40 g Sugar
- 1 Cheese Slice
- 4 nos Eggs
- 1/2 Lemon
- Seperate the yolks and egg whites and put them in containers.
- Add 10g of sugar to the egg yolk and beat at low speed for about 1 minute.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to remove the fishy smell, add 10g of sugar for the second time, and whisk until the foam is thick and sticky.
- Next, beat the egg white at medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Then add 10g of white granulated sugar and let it pass for 20 seconds until the state of delicate little bubbles.
- Add sugar for the second time, continue to beat until the foam peaks.
- Add the beaten egg whites to the egg yolk paste just prepared, mix the egg paste.
- Pour half of the mixed egg paste into the cake mold.
- Add the cheese slice and pour the remaining custard.
- Smooth the surface and tap the mold three times to eliminate air bubbles.
- Preheat the oven at 160C for 2 minutes and bake for 40 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes, the eggs will start to bulge, then remove the tin foil cover, otherwise it will crack.
- Remove the souffle from the mould and enjoy!
Recipes credits: iam fat fat sheep
Voila! You can enjoy our cheese souffle. Hopefully, with our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for our help.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up-head on over here and browse through all of our recipes. ( link to: https://myweekendplan.asia/recipe-index/ )