The No Bake Kicap Cheesecake is a flavor you gotta try! It has a mild aroma with an incredibly rich and smooth texture. With an Oreo crust on the bottom, you get crumbly, chocolaty goodness. We used the Double Camel Soy Sauce Brand ‘Kicap Manis’ Sauce to make this work and also added some sesame seeds to give it that extra ‘oomph’!
No Bake Cheesecake With Kicap
- Add butter, oreo and Double Camel Sauce Kicap Manis and transfer it into a cake pan. Flat it down and store in chiller.
- Bloom the gelatin with the water for 10 minutes.
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar until loosen.
- Meanwhile beat whipping cream until soft peak and mix together with the cream cheese. Divide the batter into 2 bowl.
- Bowl number I add in sesame seed and Double Camel Sauce Kicap Manis and mix well.
- Melt the gelatin and add into the 2 bowl.
- Pour the mixture alternately and then with a skewer drag the batter to create marble design.
- Chill it until set.
Try out our No Bake Cheesecake With Kicap for your best mood.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!