Dont know what to do during this Ramadan? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. This easy recipe not only helps to save your time but it can be a perfect snack for you after a long day of fasting. It is filled with protein from the peanut butter and the sweetness from the dates can easily help to return your glucose sugar back to normal instantly.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Dates
- 1 box Seedless Dates
- 200 g Peanut Butter
- 50 g Peanut Chunks
- 100 g Melted Dark Chocolate
- Put peanut butter into a piping bag.
- If you have bought the dates with seed, just remove the seeds with a small knife.
- Pipe peanut butter in between the seedless dates.
- Then put some peanut chunks on it.
- Use a toothpick and poke into the dates.
- Dip it into the dark chocolate and place it on a parchment paper.
- Then sprinkle more peanut chunks on it.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove the toothpick.
- Store them nicely in a container or your cookie glass jar.
- You can replace peanut butter with any filling of your choice.
- Use a toothpick for easier dipping, but if you dont have one, you can actually use a fork instead.
- To increase the process of setting the chocolate, you can put them in the fridge for 5 mins.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Taro Sago Cheesecake Recipe