You don’t have to wait for pumpkin day to bake a pie! There are so many pies in the world, but pumpkin pie has got to be in the top ten list of best pie flavours out there. So come and bake a delicious pumpkin pie with this easy and quick recipe.
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 can
Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 (9 inches) Unbaked Pie Crust
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C
- Combine eggs, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish; pour pumpkin mixture into the crust.
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 175 degrees C and bake until filling is set, 35 to 40 minutes.
Recipe credits: All Recipes