So good! So sweet! So Souffle!A 4-ingredient recipe with ingredients you may already have lying in your kitchen!This easy and delicious souffle recipe is great for those who are on a budget but craves for something smooth and creamy.
- 20 g Icing sugar
- 20 g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 20 ml Milk
- Separate the egg Whites from the yolks.
- Pour milk into egg yolk and mix it.
- Sift in the flour.
- Mix well until it become a smooth mixture.
- Add in lemon juice and sugar into the egg whites, beat until it become foamy.
- Take 1/3 egg white and add egg yolk and stir.
- Pour all the eggs yolk mixture into the egg whites and continue stirring.
- Heat up the non-stick pan, put the batter on the pan and fry.
- Add a small amount of water, cover the pot.
- let the batter on the pan for 2 minutes.
- After the surface has hardened slip it over, cover the pot and continue to fry for another 1 minute until the colour appears.
- sprinkle sugar on it and it is done~
Who said you had to limit your sweet tooth cravings when you’re saving up?
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!