Eating ice cream in a bowl is old news. Why settle for the ordinary when you can make your own deep-fried Banana Bread Bowl! The best combination to devour on a weekend night. Plus, who doesn’t love banana bread?
Banana Churro Bread Bowl Recipe
- In a pot on low heat, put milk and butter that has fully melted.
- Then add in flour and continue stirring until it has formed a dough.
- Remove from pot and mix in mashed banana.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- Transfer batter into a piping bag. Pipe the batter around the aluminium cup and let it freeze.
- For the chocolate sauce, microwave whipping cream and dark chocolate until the chocolate are fully melted.
- Once your batter is froen in the freezer, prepare a hot of cooking oil.
- When your cooking oil is hot enough, place your frozen churro into the hot oil. Fry until it is golden brown.
- Place your fried churro into the cinnamon sugar and nicely coat them.
- Cut the banana into slices and place them into the fried churro.
- Pour in chocolate sauce and topped it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or any ice cream of your preference.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Commonly Used Fillings & Icings
Up Next: Milk Chocolate Cream with Fudgy Walnut Brownie Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!