An An An~ Tottemo Daisuki Doraemon~ Who can ever forget everyone’s childhood cartoon, Doraemon? As a true fan of Doraemon, we all know he LOVES eating dorayaki and let’s be honest, we drool for them, too! Check out how we made this ‘kawaii’ snack!
- 140 g Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 160 g Flour
- 1 tsp Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Nutella Based on your preference
- 1 tsp Water
- Mix the eggs, sugar and honey and stir well.
- Pour the flour and baking powder and stir together.
- Then put the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take out the batter after 30 minutes, it will become thick, pour in water and stir again.
- Heat the pot on a low heat, take a tablespoon of batter and slowly pour it on the pot in a circular manner.
- When you see the batter surface starts to bubble, turn over and let it bake.
- After the batter is done, fillings more in the middle and cover it. It's done!
Let’s make our childhood cravings come true, make Doraemon Dorayaki come to life by following this recipe!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!