Choco-up’ your day with Milo Ice-cream! You can make it with just 3 simple ingredients!
- 60 g Milo powder (2 pkt)
- 60 g Condensed milk
- 150 g Whipping cream
- Pour all the whipping cream into the bowl.
- Using egg whisk in the same direction and high speed to whip the whipping cream until set. (whipping cream need to be cold before whip, as room-temperature cream not able to get stabile texture.)
- Pour in the condensed milk and milo powder.
- Stir it well for at least 5 minute to ensure the smoothness of Ice Cream.
- Put into freezer for 4 hours before serving.
See I told you, making the Milo Ice Cream is just too easy.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!