It’s a cake made in chocolate heaven! A glorious combination of chocolate truffles toppings, chocolate cake and Hwa Tai Cream Crackers, our Roche Chocolate Cake recipe will make all chocolate lovers fall in love.
Rocher Truffle Cake
- In a bowl combine eggs and sugar and beat until thick and fluffy.
- Sift cocoa powder and flour into the bowl and fold the batter until the dry ingredient are well incorporated
- Add in Melted butter and fold gently
- Divide into x3 5 inch round cake pan
- And bake for approximately 15-18 minutes in 160c oven
- Let it cool. Once cool cut into 6 same level cake disk.
- In a pot combine cream and chocolate and let it melt and warm a little bit
- Once fully melted remove it from the heat and let it cool a bit.
- In another pot add water ( bain marie) put the bowl on top of the pot and add egg yolk and sugar and beat until the egg triple in size about 6-10 minutes and add vanilla
- Remove from heat.
- Combine it with the chocolate mixture by using folding method.
- In a bowl combine the chocolate and cream and microwave it until melt .
- Once melt let it cool until it become somewhat kind of a paste
- Reserve 14 hazelnut and roughly crush the remaining and also crush the crackers and combine together in one bowl.
- Take the chocolate make a ball and insert the hazelnut on the center. Repeat the process until there are no chocolate left and store in freezer for 5 minute. This recipe will make 14 truffle balls.
- Melt the remaining chocolate, once melted dip the ball into the chocolate and roll it in the crushed cracker hazelnut bowl (7) and cocoa powder bowl (7)
Hwa Tai Streusel Cocoa Fleur
- Combine all ingredient and massage it until well combine
- Spread it on a baking tray and bake for 15 min in 160c oven
- Transfer the struesel into a 5 inch baking pan and press it to make it as a flat disk
- Choll until it is ready to be used.
This could be a brilliant choice of cake for a Valentine’s Day Gift or as a Birthday Cake.
We collaborate with Hwa Tai to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!